Top 10 reasons why you should be wearing a tiara in 2019...
1. Becoming a popular accessory not just for brides, but for many occasions is the tiara, but there is a trick to wearing them. It just takes a little knowledge on how to pick out the right tiara, know where to wear it, and with what. Set it further back on the head for an updated look.
2. 2019 is most certainly the year of the tiara. It is the must-have bridal and fashion headwear trend of the year. Why? Because who doesn't want to be a princess? and with 2018 seeing Royal weddings galore it's made us all feel a little bit Royal. The great news is you can now be seen sporting your tiara out and about for any occasion!
3. With so many shapes and styles, this accessory works so well with a myriad of dress shapes and styles. From slimline lace to full on party frock.
4. It literally goes with any hairstyle from bangs to braids, up-dos to loose waves but make sure you keep your hair fresh and modern. This look is about updating the tiara look.
5. A-list celebrities have been spotted wearing this trend on red carpet events. Rita Ora turned heads when she was seen wearing a tiara at the star-studded V-Magazine Paris Fashion Week party. To move away from looking too princess-y Rita teamed her tiara with an embellished denim jacket and a top with a plunging neckline.
6. Layer it! This subtle effect suddenly makes the whole thing current. Pair it with a satin bow band or a crystal strip.
7. When else do you get to wear a Tiara?
8. As Wedding Dresses have become straighter, simpler and more modern the tiara is having a resurgence among trend-savvy brides. Wearing a tiara and statement earrings is the perfect finishing touch to add a modern sense of drama.
9: With veils being left off in 2019 the tiara replaces the need for anything else. The perfect twist of traditional elements meet modern is what 2019 is about.
10: The last and final reason is they suit everyone. Tall short in the middle it really doesn't matter there is a tiara for you. Check out our Crowns & Tiara page.